1. Cherry Bakewell Baked Oats – Taste just like cherry bakewells, easy to make & quick to grab in the morning! Recipe.
2. No Count Fry-Up – Eggy crumpets, bacon medallions & beans – filling & delicious. To make the eggy crumpets simply soak torn up crumpets in 1 egg whisked with a drop of milk & then fry.
3. Overnight Oats – Easy to throw together the night before & quick to enjoy in the morning. You can put frozen fruit straight in and the juices soak into the oats as they de-frost – Delicious! The ones here are cherry bakewell (bit of a fave), but you can use lots of different fruit/flavour combinations.
4. Bacon & Egg Muffin – A great breakfast fakeaway of everyone’s favourite fast food breakfasts.
5. Banoffee Baked Oats – Another baked oats variation, the banana in these really bulks them up so they are very filling. Recipe here.
Let me know if you try any of these, and what you think.