These are a great low point/No Count snack or breakfast! They’re really quick and easy to make and you can bake them the night before and re-heat them in the microwave for a minute.
Yield: 1 portion/4 cake cases
WW SmartPoints: 6
WW No Count: Free
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
40g porridge oats
25ml skimmed milk
25ml sugar-free caramel syrup
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2. Mash the banana (I use a potato masher, but a fork will be fine too)
3. Mix in the oats, egg, milk & sugar-free caramel syrup.
4. Spoon the mixture into silicon cake cases in a cupcake/muffin pan or silicon mould.
5. Bake for 35 minutes until the tops are browned and the bottoms are no longer soggy.
6. Remove from the cases/mould as soon as they are cool enough to handle to prevent them going soggy. (No one likes a soggy bottom!)